With the striking design of the Fluke 330 Series, we've taken a new look at the way you make current measurements. At how you use your tools, and how to get the results you need, faster and more conveniently. The result is a new, ergonomic concept, shaped to fit your hand and to access tight spots easily. The series feature a large display that is backlit -on most models- so readings can be taken in virtually any lighting situation. Auto-shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it. A choice of five models gives you the right functions for your measurements.
- Three year warranty
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy 'Display Hold' button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions
- In-rush current function (on most models) for measuring starting current for motors, lighting, etc.
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Improved low current measurement accuracy from new microprocessor technology
- Five different models to meet your exact needs
- Fluke 333 - Rugged reliability at a basic price, measures ac amps, ac/dc volts and ohms
- Fluke 334 - Large display with backlight, measures ac amps, ac/dc volts, ohms and motor start-up current
- Fluke 335 - A True-rms clamp meter, large backlit display, measures ac amps, ac/dc volts, ohms and motor start-up current
- Fluke 336 - A True-rms clamp meter that measures ac/dc current and voltage, ohms, motor start-up current with large display and backlight
- Fluke 337 - The top-of the-line True-rms clamp meter, large jaw measures ac/dc current and voltage, ohm, motor start-up current (in-rush), frequency, MIN/MAX capability and a large backlit display
IEC 1010-2-032, 600V CAT III