Veriteq vLog Software is a powerful yet easy-to-use Windows-based software package for configuring, downloading, displaying, analyzing and reporting information from any Veriteq VL or Spectrum series data loggers.
- Easy-to-use Windows data logger interface, graphing and reporting software for FDA-regulated environments
- Encrypted electronic records meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Tamper proof files to ensure integrity of electronic records
- Detailed graphical, tabular and statistical analysis
- Fast and reliable serial or USB port communications
- Exports data to spreadsheet or database programs
Powerful data acquisition capabilities
Simple to setup and learn, vLog Software provides essential data acquisition capabilities designed to get your VL-series Validatable data logger systems up and running quickly. You'll be able to communicate with and configure your data loggers and create detailed graphs, charts and printouts with just a few mouse clicks.
Completely tamper-proof and secure, vLog Software produces traceable high-accuracy documentation that meets the electronic record requirements of 21 CFR Part 11.
Veriteq vLog Software is compatible with Microsoft Windows NT Version 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista operating systems.
vLog Software Feature Summary
Detailed graphical & tabular analysis
- overlay graphs to highlight relationships between files
- zoom-in for a closer, more detailed look
- use the graph cursor to pin-point exact graph values, times and dates
- set up multiple graph windows for comparative studies
- display statistical studies
- list readings in tabular format with dates, times and logged values
- examine trends in detail with the Scroll graph function
- automatic Mean Kinetic Temperature calculation