The Lumiglas Lumiflex is a fiber-optic-light and sight-glass combo. It allows the light source to be placed between 1-1/2 and 5 ft, or even more, away from the actual sightglass. It is UL 1598 & 844 Listed for Class I, Div 1 & 2, Groups C & D, making it suitable for use in explosive atmosphere environments. Its design is ideal for situations where vessel space is limited because the fiber optic cable has a diameter of only 15 mm (0.6 in) which easily allows for viewing and lighting through a single sight glass. It also offers the possibility to place the light source away from vibration or in more accessible locations for routine maintenance.
• Mounting: bracket designed for MetaClamp or other ports
• Explosion proof: UL 1598 & 844 Listed Class I, Div 1 & 2, Groups C & D
• Light source: special fiber optic halogen bulb
• Power: 120 V
• Housing: modified USL08-EX, UL1598 & UL844
• Size: 23 mm bundle diameter