The U-Type Manometer is a versatile, economical instrument and is the primary basic standard of pressure measurement. Pressure measurements are accomplished by balancing a vertical head of indicating fluid with the pressure to be measured. As there are no cams, gears or levers to operate in the manometer, the readings obtained are always accurate.
Mounting holes are provided in the frame for mounting to a wall, column or other suitable structure. The clean-out head at the top of the instrument seals the indicating tube legs and also provides for the external pressure connections to the manometer.
The manometer head fastens to the body by a single nut and is quickly and easily removed when necessary. A 1/4 in female pipe connection is provided out the left and right sides of the clean-out head as standard. Pressure connections at rear or top of head can be furnished when specified. Manometer clean-out heads of stainless steel or PVC are available for special corrosive applications.
Note: When using the side of head connections, either the Z934H50 return well or the Z942K50 float check valve must be used.
• Rigid cast aluminum body frame meets laboratory grade quality
• Glass U-Tube is protected on three sides
• Transparent plexiglass cover protects the unit from dust and moisture
• Easy-to-read scale
• Exclusive Meriam clean-out head feature permits cleaning and filling of the U-tube without disconnecting the piping to the manometer
• Pressure, vacuum, and differential pressure measurements
|Range||6, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50 in|
|Pressure Rating||250 PSIG|
|Indicating Tube & Packing||Glass, Neoprene|
|Wetted Parts Material||316 Stainless Steel, PVC|
|Scale Finish||Satin aluminum, black graduations|
|Finish||Aluminum body, black crackle enamel head|
• General purpose production testing
• Laboratory measurement