The 1126P-2 is designed for portable applications. Typical examples are periodic measurements of the pressure drop across filters, balancing of flow rates in heating and cooling systems and checking of back flow prevention devices. When used as a flow measuring device, the instrument normally comes with a 0 - 100% square root scale. With all flow elements designed for the same differential, multiplying the scale reading by the primary element’s full flow design value gives readings directly in flow units. Scales in flow inches of H20, PSI and metric units are also available.
Meriam’s 1126P-2 consists of an 1126 D/P Indicator with 3-valve manifold and piping, 2 hoses and quick disconnects.Each instrument system is assembled as a complete package with all the accessories mounted in a rugged, light weight case.
• Provides standard system accuracy
• 3-valve manifold and piping
• 2 hoses and quick disconnects
• Assembled as a complete package with all the accessories mounted in a rugged, lightweight case
|Accuracy||30 in w.c. range: 1.50% FS
50 in w.c. - 500 PSID range: 0.75% FS
100 in w.c. - 50 PSID range: 0.50% FS
|Operating Temperature||-60°F - 200°F|
|Full Scale Displacement||30 - 130 in w.c. range: 0.19 in3
135 in w.c. - 60 PSID range: 0.12 in3
75 PSID thru 500 PSID range .06 Cu. In.
|Dial Size||6 in|
• Periodic measurements of the pressure drop across filters
• Balancing of flow rates in heating and cooling systems
• Checking of back flow prevention devices