Type 2280 Tuning Forks are suitable for level detection of liquids or granular, powdered solids. Mounted on tanks filling / emptying can be controlled using these devices just as well they can generate fail-safe alarms providing overfill- or dry run protection.
The operation principle is based on the electronic circuit exciting the fork probe making it vibrate. As the medium reaches and covers the fork its vibration changes. The electronics senses the change of vibration and gives output signal after a selected delay.
• Maintenance free vibrating principle
• Independent of the liquid conductivity, dielectric constant, viscosity, pressure and temperature
• Selectable sensitivity
• relay or electronic output
• Temperatures up to 130 degrees
• ATEX and WHG approvals
• IP67, 65/68 protection, NEMA 6P
• Potable Water
• River Water
• Cooling Water
• Demineralized Water
• Water/Glycol Solutions