The Signet 2350 Temperature Sensor has a one-piece injection molded PVDF body that is ideal for use in high purity applications. It also outlasts metal sensors in aggressive liquids and eliminates the need for costly custom thermowells. These sensors are available with proprietary digital output (S3L) or field-scalable 4 to 20 mA output.
Dual threaded ends (¾ in. NPT) allow submersion in process vessels, or in-line installation with conduit connection. An integral adapter kit (sold separately) may be used to create a compact assembly with field mount versions of the Signet 9900 Transmitter.
• 4 to 20 mA output or digital (S3L) output
• One-piece injection-molded SYGEF® PVDF body
• PT1000 Platinum RTD in extended tip for quick response
• Threaded for in-line or submersible installation
• Standard ¾ in. NPT process connection
• Plating Bath Temperature Control
• Heat Exchange Monitor
• RO and DI System Monitor
• Hot and Cold Mixing System Monitor
• Data Acquisition
• Cooling Loops
• Effluent Monitoring
• Chemical Processing