The Signet 2507 Mini Flow Sensor contains a free-running rotor that is driven by the fluid flow. Within the given measurement range, the rotational speed of the rotor is proportional to the fluid flow rate.
Magnets built into the rotor trigger an electronic switch in the top of the sensor creating a square-wave output. Both opaque and transparent fluids can be measured from 0.2 to 20.0 centistokes.
• Operating range: 400 to 12,000 ml/m (0.1 to 3.2 U.S. gpm)
• Detachable signal connector for easy servicing
• Simple installation with a G 1/4 in. (¼ in. NPT) threaded connection
• Standard 7.6 m (25 ft) cable
• PVDF construction
• Compact assembly
• Fluid Dispensing
• Laboratory and Clinical Wet Benches
• Chemical Dosing
• Batch Processes