The Model 256 is one of the most rugged and reliable sensors available. Specifically designed for NEMA4/IP65 service the 256 is packaged in a die-cast aluminum enclosure and includes Setra’s robust capacitive design, making it resistant to environmental effects such as shock, vibration, temperature and EMI/RFI.
Available in a wide variety of gauge pressure ranges, the 256 features adjustable potentiometers for zero and span settings. Only 3.6” high x 4.0” wide, the Model 256 is designed for compact installations. The removable cover provides easy access to the internal terminal strip for wiring. Installation is quick and easy with 1/2 inch internal threaded conduit ports for electrical termination.
• Low Cost
• High Accuracy
• Wide Operating Temperature Range
• Compatible with a Wide Range of Gases or Liquids
• Corrosive Resistant All Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
• Choice of Voltage or Current Output
• Operates on Low Cost Unregulated Power Supply
• Meets CE Conformance Standards
• Process Control
• Chemical Processing
• Agricultural Irrigation Systems
• Natural Gas Pipeline Monitoring
• Grain Processing
• Industrial Pressure Monitoring