The Signet 2610 RDO® Pro is a rugged, reliable sensor designed to deliver accurate dissolved oxygen (DO) data across a wide measuring range while reducing maintenance costs. It features the latest optical technology for DO measurement and eliminates the replacement of membrane and reference solutions.
The Signet 2610 Optical Sensor Cap is calibrated at the factory and requires no field calibration. The optical measurement technology resists abrasion and bleaching, allowing for a long life in many harsh applications. The DO sensor has a built in Modbus RS485 and 4 to 20 mA current loop outputs for ease of interface to existing control systems. The 3-2610-41 version includes the Signet (S3L) digital interface for direct connection with the 9900 SmartPro™ Transmitter and 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller. Additional features include a 10 m (32.8 ft) cable with stripped and tinned ends as well as a titanium thermistor for improved compatibility in salt water applications.
• Optical DO measurement, no flow requirements
• Rugged construction
• Calibration built into the measurement cap: 2% of range, 0 to 20 mg/L
• One year measurement cap life
• No membranes or filling solutions
• Flexible communications, 4 to 20 mA, Modbus (RS485) or S3L
• Measurement range: 0 to 20 mg/L, in-line or submersible
• Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
• Drinking Water Reservoir Monitoring
• Environmental Water Discharge Monitoring
• Aquatic Life Support