With millions of sensors installed world wide, Setra’s 264 is the “standard” for low differential pressure measurement in HVAC building automation, high accuracy pharmaceutical and healthcare facilities. The 264 very low differential pressure transducer uses a dead-ended stainless steel welded capacitive sensing element that requires minimal amplification and delivers excellent accuracy and longterm stability in critical installations. The 264 has a 3 year, unconditional warranty, giving the end-user peace of mind well beyond the initial commissioning phase and guarantees performance well after the BAS warranty. The 264 utilizes a robust design that offers brass barbed fittings, a Snap Track Mount and an optional conduit cover for easy and consistent installation.
The Industry "Standard" Pressure Transducer - The 264 has been a consistent and trusted HVAC sensor for over two decades. The reputation of reliability and quality with exceptional delivery time has helped the 264 remain the trusted choice for any low differential pressure application.
Convenient Installation - The 264 is available in both a base and DINrail providing the installer with flexible mounting options. The base mount allows the sensor to be installed anywhere, whereas the DINrail configuration is designed to maximize space efficiency in difficult installations.
The Setra Sensor - The core technology of the 264 is the all stainless steel capacitive sensing element. Setra designs and manufactures all of their sensing elements resulting in full control over the process and quality of every single sensor. The welded dead-ended capacitive sensors requires minimal amplification and delivers excellent accuracy and longterm stability. Setra’s technology has been used in over 8 million installations and has the highest field acceptance rate in the industry.
• Industry Standard
• Wall Mount & Conduit Options Available
• 3 Year, Unconditional Warranty
• Up to 10 PSI Overpressure
• Installation Time Minimized w/ Mounting Options
• Reverse Wiring Protection
• Internal Regulation Permits Use with Unregulated DC
• Fire Retardant Case (UL 94 V-0 Approved)
• Meets CE Conformance Standards
.• HVAC/R systems
• Room pressurization for critical environments
• Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning
• Energy Management Systems
• Variable Air Volume and Fan Control (VAV)
• Environmental Pollution Control
• Lab & Fume Hood Control