Setra’s Model 265 is a lower price solution that offers an excellent price to performance ratio and meets the requirements in all typical HVAC applications. The 265 is a low differential pressure transducer that uses a dead-ended capacitive sensing element that requires minimal amplification and delivers excellent accuracy and longterm stability. It delivers ±0.25%, ±0.4% and ±1% FS accuracy options with pressure ranges from 0.25” W.C. up to 100” W.C. The 265 has a small footprint, an AC power option and an optional conduit cover that allows for simple, secure installation for any applications.
The Best Price to Performance in the Industry - The 265 delivers exceptional features at a low price, perfect for any OEM looking for quality and performance at an affordable price.
Quick & Easy Installation - The 265 is designed to reduce installation costs while increasing overall operating efficiency. Installation is easy with integral mountings tabs, pressure connections located on the face of the unit, and a screw terminal strip for electrical termination
The Setra Sensor - The core technology of the 265 is the all stainless steel capacitive sensing element. Setra designs and manufactures all of their sensing elements resulting in full control over the process and quality of every single sensor. The welded dead-ended capacitive sensors requires minimal amplification and delivers excellent accuracy and longterm stability. Setra’s technology has been used in over 8 million installations and has the highest field acceptance rate in the industry.
• ±0.25%, ±0.5%, ±1% FS Accuracy
• Excellent Price to Performance Ratio
• Reduce Installation Costs
• Up to 10 PSI Overpressure
• 24 VDC or 24 VAC Excitation
• Voltage or Analog Outputs
• Reverse Wiring Protection
• Internal Regulation
• Fire Retardant Case (UL 94 V-0 Approved)
• Meets CE Conformance Standards
• HVAC Systems
• Energy Management Systems
• Variable Air Volume and Fan Control (VAV)
• Environmental Pollution Control
• Static Duct and Cleanroom Pressures