Setra Systems Model 280 pressure transducer is intended for low to high pressure measurements of gases or liquids in applications requiring rugged packaging, high performance and affordability. The 17-4 PH stainless steel capacitance sensing element, coupled with a custom ASIC based circuit, assures excellent accuracy and long term stability.
The stable electronic circuit, combined with Setra’s variable capacitance sensor, results in the ultimate in design simplicity. The sensor features a 17-4 PH stainless steel pressure sensor and an insulated electrode, which forms a variable capacitor. As the pressure increases, the capacitance decreases. The change in capacitance is detected and converted to a linear DC output signal.
The high level of voltage or current output signal requires no additional signal and conditioning and results in excellent stability, accuracy and fast dynamic response, making the 280 ideal for high performance applications.
• ±0.073% FS Accuracy
• High Level Output: 0-5 VDC or 4-20 mA
• Solid Stability For Confident Installations
• Exceptional EMI/RFI Performance Prevents False Shutdown
• User Accessible Zero and Span Adjustments
• High Price-to-Performance Ratio
• Rugged Enough For Harsh Applications
• Stainless Steel Wetted Materials
• High Pressure
• General Purpose
• P/I Process Signals
• Hydraulics and Pneumatics