Setra Systems Model 370 offers extremely high accuracy and unmatched stability in a digital output configuration. Environmental monitoring and test & measurement systems around the world rely on
Setra’s experience in barometric pressure measurement instrumentation, as well as high accuracy measurements of higher pressures. The 370 utilizes Setra’s unique SETRACERAMTM sensor, which is combined with advanced microprocessor based circuitry and sophisticated firmware to provide system accuracy to better than ±0.02% FS.
The Model 370 Digital Pressure Gauge is an extremely versatile instrument. Pressure and altitude data is displayed on a 6 digit LCD and is also accessible through a bidirectional RS-232 port. A numeric keypad is provided for easy access to engineering unit conversions, min/max tracking, entry of Hi/Lo alarm setpoints and calibration procedures. The 370 is also available with an optional rechargeable battery pack to bring lab accuracy to the field.
• ±0.02% Full Scale Accuracy
• High Resolution 6 Digit LCD Display for
• Pressure or Altitude Monitoring
• Bidirectional RS-232 Digital
• Communications I/O Port
• Engineering Unit Conversions for Pressure and Altitude
• Digital Altimeter Setting Indicator (DASI) and Corrected Altimeter Mode
• Programmable Non-Linear Functions
• Automatic Weather Reporting Systems
• Pressure Transfer Standard
• Altimeter Calibration Recertification
• Lab or Production Process Monitoring
• Altitude Chambers