Setra Systems Model 470 offers extremely high accuracy and unmatched stability in a digital output configuration. Environmental monitoring and test & measurement systems around the world rely on Setra’s experience in barometric pressure measurement instrumentation, as well as high accuracy measurements of higher pressures. The 470 utilizes Setra’s unique SETRACERAMTM sensor, which is combined with advanced microprocessor based circuitry and sophisticated firmware to provide system accuracy to better than ±0.02% FS.
The Model 470 is intended for applications which do not require local display of pressure or key pay access to commands. The 470’s solid stability, reliability and versatility make it the first choice for weather observation systems worldwide. It is programmable for continuous interval or on-demand printing at an adjustable (300-9600) Baud rate.
• ±0.02% Full Scale Accuracy
• Bidirectional RS-232 Digital
• Communications I/O Port
• Engineering Unit Conversions for Pressure and Altitude
• Digital Altimeter Setting Indicator (DASI) and Corrected Altimeter Mode
• ProgramMable Non-Linear Functions
• Automatic Weather Reporting Systems
• Pressure Transfer Standard
• Altimeter Calibration Recertification
• Lab or Production Process Monitoring
• Altitude Chambers