Superior accuracy and functionality in an economical benchtop package
The 525B Temperature/Pressure Calibrator gives you a workhorse combination of high accuracy and broad functionality for temperature and pressure instrument calibration. Compact and economical, the 525B has an interface for automated calibration, providing wide workload coverage in instrument shops and calibration labs, as well as in ATE applications.
The 525B is the most accurate Fluke Calibration temperature calibrator, sourcing and measuring a complete range of RTDs, thermocouples, and thermistors. It also measures pressure covering common ranges from 1 inch (6900 Pa) of water up to 10,000 PSI (69 Mpa) using the Fluke Calibration 700 Series or pressure modules. Plus, the dc voltage and current specifications of the 525B enable you to calibrate other process calibrators and a wide variety of other instruments with accuracy that rivals any calibrator in its price range.
• Simulates and measures all ANSI thermocouples, as well as L and U types, and provides cold junction compensation to enable calibration of a wide variety of thermocouple instrumentation.
• Direct input for storage of ITS-90 RTD constants.
• RTD source uncertainties to 0.03°C
• Direct measurement of all Fluke Calibration 700 Series pressure modules covering the most common pressure ranges from 0-1 H20 to 0-10,000 PSI.
• Converts easily to any pressure unit directly from the front panel or through remote communications.
• Sources DC voltage and current for multifunction workload coverage, enabling calibration of data loggers, strip chart recorders, multimeters, and other industrial instruments.
• Supports automation using MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software or custom automated programs with standard RS-232-C and GPIB interface.
• Eight user programmable setpoints allow quick recall of values for Zero, Span and linearity checks during calibration. Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
• Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
• Selectable internal or external CJC (cold junction compensation) provides you with the ability to make exacting thermocouple measurements using remote junctions.
• Easy five-way binding posts for low-loss convenient hookup. Banana plug, screw terminal, spade lug, wraparound terminal, wire pass-through terminal.
• NIST-traceable calibration with data is included.
|Specifications One Year (Source)|
|Voltage (1 mA Max Load)||0 - 100 V
Best one year specification: 25 ppm of setting
|Current (10 V Compliance)||0 - 100 mA
Best one year specification: 100 ppm of setting
|Resistance||0 - 4,000 Ω
Best one year specification: 0.001 Ω
|Thermocouple (B,C,E,J,K,L,N,R,S,T,U)||Standard thermocouple ranges
Best one year specification: 0.12°C (type E)
|Specifications One Year (Measure)|
|SPRT 25.5 Ω||- 200°C - 660°C
Best one year specification: 0.02°C
|Resistance||0 - 4,000 Ω
Best one year specification: 0.02 Ω
|Thermocouple (B, C, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U)||Standard thermocouple ranges
Best one year specification: 0.12°C (type T)
|RTD*||-200° C - 660° C
Best one year specification: 0.015°C (pt 100)
|Ni 120||- 80°C - 100°C
Best one year specification: 0.01°C
|Cu 10||- 100°C - 260°C
Best one year specification: 0.06°C
|YSI 400 Thermistor||15°C to 50°C
Best one year specification: 0.007°C
|Settling Time||Less than 5 seconds|
|Temperature Performance||Operating: 0° C - 50° C
Calibration (tcal): 15° C - 35° C
Storage: - 20° C - 70° C
|Temperature Coefficient||Temperature coefficient for temperatures outside tcal + 5°C is 10% of the 90 day specification per °C|
|RH||Operating: < 80% to 30°C, < 70% to 40°C, 40% to 50°C
Storage: <95%, noncondensing
|Analog Low Isolation||20 V|
|EMC||IEC 61326- 1/1997 (EMC)|
|Calibration Documentation||Report of calibration with data included; 17025 accredited report optional|
|Weight||9 lbs (4 kg);|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||5.25" x 12.5" x 18.6" (13.1 cm x 31.3 cm x 47.3 cm)|
|Fluke Calibration 525B/A0 120V Temperature/Pressure Calibrator - Data Sheet 865.4 KB|
|Fluke Calibration 525B/A0 120V Temperature/Pressure Calibrator - Manual 1.8 MB|
|Fluke Calibration 525B/A0 120V Temperature/Pressure Calibrator - Manual Supplement 116.7 KB|
|Fluke Calibration 525B/A0 120V Temperature/Pressure Calibrator - Getting Started 410.1 KB|
|Fluke Calibration 525B/A0 120V Temperature/Pressure Calibrator - Quick Reference Guide 1.3 MB|