Reach for a rugged Fluke 61 IR Thermometer for jobs that require measuring temperature in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations. The Fluke 61 non-contact thermometer delivers accurate readings over a broad temperature range from -18 to 275°C (-0 to 525°F). Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away.
Monitor the status of electrical motors and electrical panels, research heating and ventilation problems and diagnose car malfunctions all with a comfortable, easy-to-use, handheld non-contact thermometer.
• Bright laser beam provides easy targeting
• Display clearly supplies data at a glance
• Shock-absorbing holster increases ruggedness
• 0.2°C (0.5°F) resolution up to 275°C (525°F)
• Backlight illuminates the screen in the dark
• Automatic sleep mode after 7 s extends battery life
• Alkaline batteries provide 4000 typical measurements
|Backlit Display for Use in Poorly Lit Areas||Yes|
|Holds Temperature Readings||Yes|
|Range||-18 to 275°C (-0 to 525°F)|
|Distance Spot Ratio||8:1|
|Emissivity||Fixed at 0.95|
|Measurement Accuracy||-18°C (0°F) to -1°C (30°F) : ±3°C (5°F)
Above -1°C (30°F) to 275°C (525°F) : ±2% of reading or 2°C (3.5°F) (With the instrument stable between 23-25°C)