The Fluke 700HTP-2 is a hand operated hydraulic pressure pump designed to generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 PSI (690 bar). Designed for use with Fluke-700 series high pressure modules such as the Fluke-700P09, 700P29, 700P30 and 700P31.
Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-2 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. Can also be used with Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
Includes one 1/4 in NPT to 1/4 in NPT adapter, two (2) 1/4 in NPT male to 1/4 in BSP Female adapters, one 1/4 in NPT Tee (installed), and an instruction sheet.
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.
• Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
• Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment
• Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
• Two 1/4 in NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
• Compatible with optional Fluke 700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
• Improved priming
• Improved stroke limiting mechanism
|Size (L x W x D)||241 mm x 155 mm x 66 mm (9.5 in x 6.1 in x 2.6 in)|
|Weight||1.29 lb (0.58 kg)|
|Material||Wetted materials: 303 stainless steel, aluminum, polyurethane, PTFE, nitrile, and nylon|