Setra AIIR Watch is easy to set up and use. Place the unit inside the room and run the exit pipe to the window, up into any standard ceiling tile, or into an HVAC return vent for safe exhausting out of the sterilized air. The unit plugs into a standard power outlet and includes filter status and UVC bulb life status indication on the unit itself.
Installation has been made easy - our unit installs faster than most window A/C units and allows for a way to negatively pressurize a space with no construction necessary.
This product is perfect for schools, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, hospitals, dentist offices, and any commercial or healthcare space that needs safe, reliable, and portable negative pressurization.
Create Negative Pressure - A key feature of hospital isolation rooms, negative pressure keeps contaminated air from escaping.
Remove the Air - Air is exhausted out of the room instead of recirculated to minimize exposure to aerosols and airborne particles.
Sterilize the Air - The combination of a HEPA filter and UVC light sterilizes the air on first pass to create the safest possible exhaust.
Verify Negative Pressure - This product ships with a Setra Lite Visual Room Pressure Indicator that can easily be installed to verify the space is remaining isolated with a negative pressure.
Every unit ships with a free Setra Lite Room Pressure Indicator!
• Compact Size (18" x 18.5" x 25")
• Portable with Locking Casters
• Easy Installation
• Generates 14 ACH in a 1400 ft³ space
• Quiet (58 dBA)
• Instant Visual Filter Clog Alert
• Self Contained Unit with True HEPA Filter and UV-C, Sanitizes Air by Neutralizing Up to 99.9% of Virus, Bacteria, and Molds
• COVID-19 Related Isolation Spaces for School Nurse's Offices
• Long-term Care Facilities and Nursing Homes
• Hospital Rooms and Temporary Isolation Spaces
• Dentist Offices
• Doctor Offices and Other Medical Office Buildings
• Any Professional or Healthcare Space Looking to Help Keep Customers/Patients Safe