The Setra Systems AQM Series Remote Particle Counter and Environmental Monitor measures 0.3 μm to 25 μm particles with mass concentration and stores indoor air quality measurements of temperature, relative humidity, CO2, and TVOC. This instrument is the most versatile remote Air Monitor available, with advanced power management and the industry’s first sleep mode. The AQM Series can be used as a stand-alone instrument or it can be easily integrated into a building automation and facility monitoring system via Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232 connection.
The AQM reports and displays 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature, and relative humidity. The model 5302-AQM includes a PID Sensor for TVOC. The instrument monitors PM1, PM 2.5, PM5, PM 10 & TPM (and any other PM size value the user specifies) with an easy-to-use Channel Management control panel. The instrument also monitors flow, sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time, and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
User friendly field calibration for the integrated environmental sensors allows for single or dual point offsets, and ensures accuracy for air quality investigations. View data and generate environmental reports real-time on screen, via printer or USB key, or export to Setra Systems Instrument Management Software. Setra Systems instruments can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser from any PC, tablet or smartphone supporting 20 concurrent user sessions.
The 5000 series AQMs store up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument.
The AQMs mass concentration mode approximates density in μg/m³ and allows for density and refractive index corrections to ensure accuracy. All Setra Systems counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The AQM series guarantees compliance and accuracy with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Included in the Box:
• Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum
• Temperature / RH Probe AQM 32-140°F (0-60°C) ±1°F (0.5°C), 0-100% ±2%
• Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter -US, -EU, -UK or -CN)
• USB Cable 6' (1.8m)
• AQM Series Calibration Certificate
• AQM Series User Manual, Quick Start Guide and IMS Software (USB Key)
• Measures 0.3 μm to 25 μm
• 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
• Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display
• Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³ and indicates simultaneous PM values
• User-selectable, adjustable particle channel sizes
• 5301-AQM measures CO2, temperature and relative humidity. The 5302-AQM includes TVOC
• Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes
• Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
• Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP) connects to a local network or the internet
• Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system with MODBUS RTU, ASCII or TCP
• Included software permits remote operations, data management, diagnostics & more
• Displays and externally prints information with optional printer
• Internal audible alarm with user selectable thresholds for all environmental parameters
• Advanced power management
• Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
• User friendly field calibration with single or dual point offsets for all sensors
• Lightweight stainless steel enclosure
• Long life laser diode technology
• 2 year limited warranty, extended warranties available