Sensitivity range: 0.3 - 5.0 µm
2 Channel Air Particle Sensors
The Airnet® II and IIs 2 Channel Air Particle Sensors meet the specifications of ISO 21501-4 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
A simple and cost-effective way to monitor your cleanroom, the Airnet II Air Particle Sensor provides unparalleled performance with data transmission capabilities for remote monitoring.
Versatile power options combined with an ultra-small footprint makes the Airnet II Air Particle Sensor easy to install right where you need it. The unit can be configured to accept distributed power from an in-house system, local power plugin (Polycarbonate version only), or power over ethernet (PoE).
Data integrity is maintained through the use of a data queue feature that continues to gather data even if communication is lost due to a power outage. To ensure proper flow conditions and vacuum system operation, these units incorporate a Dynamic Flow Sensing system that will alarm with a 15% change in flow conditions.
For situations where sampling is required during the vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) sterilization process, an optional VHP-compatible unit is available for a simple installation without complex valving.
• 2 channels
• 0.5 and 5.0 μm size range, suitable for Pharmaceutical application
• 1.0 CFM flow rate
• Modbus communications
• Optional 4-20 mA output (Polycarbonate version only)
• Chemical-resistant polycarbonate (PC) enclosure or Stainless Steel 316L
• Low sample point cost
• Small enough for use in remote locations
• Includes system validation documentation
• Proven technology provides reliable and accurate data
• Allows for immediate reaction to particle contamination events
• A low-cost solution for multipoint monitoring
• Interfaces with Facility Net, Pharmaceutical Net and FacilityPro Software for comprehensive management of cleanroom conditions
• A small footprint and flexible mounting options make it easy to install in cleanrooms and mini-environments
• A laser diode (LD) drastically reduces the need for maintenance and extends product lifecycle
• Automatic laser shutdown reduces laser failures
• Data queue maintains data integrity when communication is lost
• Optional 4-20 mA output for integration with existing systems to help you understand your environment and communicate with other systems
• Optional XR coating protects sensors against corrosive or oxidizing vapors in VHP sterilization processes
• Cleanroom monitoring
• Dedicated monitoring of critical locations
• Trend analysis
• Statistical process control
• Multi-location monitoring
• Isolator monitoring