March 24, 2020
It seems that every day brings major developments in the new COVID-19 reality. We are seeing an escalating trend toward remote work as companies institute work from home policies, while many have closed their offices and retail locations altogether.
Since Alpha Controls & Instrumentation has a strong presence in many industries including Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, Water and Waste Treatment, and Chemical, we have been deemed to be a part of the essential service supply chain. We are fully operational and at your service.
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we want to assure you that we recognize the risks and are taking significant steps above our normal best practices to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our employees. This includes:
• Practicing social distancing with reminder signage in all communal areas
• Halting all visitors to our facility
• Segregating your equipment on arrival and safely sanitizing it prior to entering the Metrology lab
• Increased frequency of cleaning (cleaning and sanitizing lab and common areas multiple times a day)
• Splitting shifts covering 16 hours per day (allows each employee significant work space)
• Continued enforcement of the travel ban
• Allowing all employees that can work remotely to continue doing so
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-567-8686.
Alpha Controls & Instrumentation