DataAnalyst Software helps you understand the data coming from your particle counter for an easy and low-cost way to manage data, including maintaining electronic records. DataAnalyst Software knows what to look for and does the calculations for you. It’s easy to download, archive and report data that is fully compliant with all secure data transfer requirements.
The comprehensive reporting structure works with specific inputs from the particle counter and filters sampling data based upon location, date/time, or product batch information. Reports can be generated to meet industry requirements and configured to include raw data, tabular data, statistical and graphical formats. The reporting tool can also be configured to give various report formats, including certification to ISO14644, FDA/EUGMP, or FS209 standards.
The integration with MiniCapt® Mobile microbial samplers allows for collection, storage and reporting of sampling data. The new manual data entry function enables the authorized user to include CFU counts, incubation temperature and incubation time.
All cleanroom classification and monitoring data is now in a unique, secure and validated place.
• Compatible with Lasair III Particle Counters
• Security configuration quickly adds new users and customizable groups
• Intuitive tabular design with pictures that are easy to understand
• Full audit trail
• Simple instrument configuration
• Create cleanroom certification reports to meet ISO 14644-1:2015, FDA, EU GMP and FS209E standards
• Long-term data archiving for Lasair III particle counters and MiniCapt Mobile microbial samplers
• Centralized SQL Server® database for access to all Lasair II and III Particle Counter data and reports across a site-wide LAN
• Compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 for data security and integrity
• Single click download from a configured instrument
• Secure Ethernet download from remote instruments
• Export encrypted data via USB port on Lasair III
• Enhanced software security allows for Windows Active Directory ID/password management
• Downloading data from Lasair III and MiniCapt Mobile
• Cleanroom compliance monitoring and reporting
• Cleanroom certification and contamination trend analysis
• Cleanroom certification reporting with Lasair III particle counters
• Process tool monitoring and reporting