The Anderson-Negele EE series 120mm gauge for homogenizer applications is designed to be rugged enough for the toughest application in hygienic processing. The EE is available with a variety of standard homogenizer fittings and can be remote mounted for better readability and vibration resilience. All EE series gauges are equipped with a Hastelloy C-276 diaphragm for added strength and life to provide more years of uninterrupted service.
• 316L stainless steel wetted surface provides superior, long-term corrosion resistance
• Saves time with CIP/SIP capability
• Permanently filled and sealed sensing system provides pulsation dampening and long life
• Wide variety of sanitary fittings available which are easily matched to existing piping
• 3-A compliant; Third party verified
• Operate at process temperatures up to 250°F (121°C)
• Ranges between 30” Hg and 15,000 psig