EE33-M is optimised for reliable humidity and temperature measurement in high-end meteorology applications.
A dual heating system prevents condensation on the humidity sensor, on the sensing probe and on the filter cap. This leads to an extremly short response times and fast recovery after condesing conditions.
The measuring principle with separate humidity and temperature probes enables precise and continuous measurement even at permanent high humidity.
The proprietary coating protects the sensors and their leads against corrosive and electrically conductive pollution.
• Highest measurement accuracy with monolithic humidity sensor
• Condensation prevention with dual heating system (sensor and probe heating)
• Short response time and fast recovery after condensing conditions
• Precise measurement at permanent high humidity
• Outstanding temperature compensation
• Sensor protection against pollution and corrosion
• Probes compatible with modern, ventilated radiation shields
• Analogue current and voltage outputs configurable by the user
• Optional RS-485 and standard RS-232 interface
• Additional physical quantities calculated
|Measuring Range||0...100% RH
-40...180 °C (-40...356 °F)
±0.2 °C (±0.36 °F)
|Outputs||0-1/5/10 V or 0/4-20 mA|
• Wind turbine generators
• Road icing warning
• Off-shore measurements