The ultra low cost single-use EL-CC-2-004 PK10 Ambient Pharmaceutical Goods data logger measures and stores both temperature and humidity information. The unit comes pre-configured with High 25°C, Low 8°C Alarms - simply press the button to start logging. During a logging session, pressing the button will light up the status LEDs to give a quick indication of whether the temperature has exceeded an alarm condition at any point. Once your session is completed, tear open the IP67-rated plastic wallet to reveal the USB connector and plug it in to your PC. Use the free EasyLog CC software for Windows to download and graph the data.
• Also measures 0 to 100% Relative Humidity range.
• No set-up required. One button press-to-start logging.
• Single use with up to 12+ months battery life.
• Various export options including PDF, Microsoft Excel and JPEG.
|Alarms||High 25°C Low 8°C|
|Measurement Range||-30 to +70°C 0 to 100%RH -22 to +158°F|
|Accuracy (overall error)||±0.3°C (±0.7°F) typical ±2%RH typical|
|Battery life||12 months (minimum)|
|Readings||32,637 Temp 32,637 RH|
• Cold Chain in the Pharma Industry