This robust easy to use handheld device takes and records temperature readings via the attached K-Type probe that is supplied with the unit. A large touch screen, colour display indicates temperature, maximum and minimum readings and will produce a graph of the data.
It has two functions ‘Data Logging’ and ‘Spot Measurement’;
• In ‘Data Logging’ mode, the EL-EnviroPad-TC can be set up and left to take temperature readings at pre-determined intervals for a desired length of time.
• In 'Spot Check' mode, the EL-EnviroPad-TC can be used in two ways. Predefined Checklist Mode - used as an electronic checklist to do spot temperature checks on a predefined list of items and Spot Measurement - used as a thermometer to capture one-off temperature readings displayed on screen.
This data can then be downloaded to PC via a USB connection and opened with Microsoft Excel® or download the software here. The unit is compatible with any J-, K-, N- and T-type thermocouple probes.
• Temperature measurement range -270 - +1300°C (-454 - +2372°F) (probe dependent)
• Can log over 65,500 readings per file
• Two modes: ‘Data Logging’ and ‘Measurement’
• Capacity to store up to 100 log files
• Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
• Audible Alarms via built-in Sounder
|Probe Measurement Range||K Type (supplied): -100 - 700°C (-148 - 1292°F)
K Type: -200 - 1350°C (-328 - 2462°F)
J Type: -200 - 1190°C (-328 - 2174°F)
T Type: -200 - 390°C (-328 - 734°F)
|Internal Resolution||0.1°C (0.1°F)|
|Accuracy (Overall Error)||+/- 1.5°C (+/- 3°F) (data logger only - thermocouple error not included)|
|Logging Rate||User selectable between 1 s & 12 h|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 50°C (-32 - 122°F) (data logger only)|
|Battery Life*||8 Hours (at 25°C and 1 min logging rate)|
|Dimensions||107 mm x 68 mm x 19 mm (4.21" x 2.67" x 0.74")|
|*Typical use: 1 min recording rate & power-save|
|Warning: Do not exceed operating temperatures|