This WiFi-enabled data logger can remotely monitor an environment over a -20 - 60°C (-4 - 140°F) measurement range. Data is uploaded periodically using a standard WiFi network without the need to physically collect and connect the unit to a PC. Data can be collected on the FilesThruTheAir Cloud or on a single host PC. EL-WiFi data loggers feature a rechargeable battery or can be permanently powered using a mains adapter.
EasyLog Cloud gives access to each data logger and data collected from any internet-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges. Use the FilesThruTheAir App for Android for true on-the-go monitoring.
• Temperature measurement range -20 - 60°C (-4 - 140°F)
• Wirelessly stream and view data via WiFi on PC or FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud
• Easy sensor set-up using free PC software application
• View and analyse multiple sensors, including graphing of historic data
• Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
• Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
|Measurement Range||-20 - 60°C (-4 - 140°F)|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5°C (+/- 1°F)|
|Logging Rate||User selectable between 10 s and 12 h|
|Battery Life||1 year|
• Food and Drink
• Building and Site Monitoring
• Pharmaceutical Fridge Monitoring
Every EasyLog WiFi logger is set up using free, easy-to-use software. Suitable for users of one or many WiFi loggers, this simple software allows easy connection to the available WiFi network, configuration of the WiFi logger and access to data streamed from any WiFi logger in use.