With the ELH Gauge, Anderson-Negele has combined their understanding of homogenizers and the dairy environment along with the design principles of their class leading EL gauge. The ELH is designed from the ground up to be the toughest, most reliable gauge for homogenizer applications. With over 30 years of experience building and repairing hundreds of thousands of gauges Anderson-Negele has identified and addressed all the key causes of premature failure. While the ELH is undoubtedly the most durable 3-1/2” homogenizer gauge available today, it is also quite innovative. It comes available with a fully potted and sealed integral transmitter that can be field calibrated for both zero and span. Configured with a broad range of sanitary homogenizer fittings, direct or panel mounting, and the optional integral transmitter, the ELH is likely to be the perfect replacement gauge for your homogenizer. And because it’s an Anderson-Negele gauge you can rest assured it meets every current sanitary standard and is being used by the tens of thousands in food, dairy, beverage, and brewing applications worldwide.
• Permanently filled and sealed sensing system provides class leading pulsation dampening and long life
• Heavy duty stainless case and all welded design provide shock and vibration resistance
• Transmitter option is ideal to upgrade single port machines for data logging or remote reading
• Available with all common homogenizer fittings for either direct and panel mounting
• 3-A compliant; Third Party verified