XPR balances provide you with the most precise and accurate weighing results, even under the toughest weighing conditions. The innovative SmartPan™ weighing pan minimizes the effects of air currents on the weighing cell, enabling even 1 mg balances to be used without a draft shield in standard conditions. Moreover, unique balance quality assurance functions, like GWP Approved, password-protected user profiles support you in maintaining the highest process security.
These extremely durable balances are designed to withstand accidental overload, harsh chemicals, dust and dirt. Smooth surfaces and rounded edges make the whole balance extremely easy to clean and additional covers combined with a full metal housing protect against dust, splashing liquids and harsh chemicals.
XPR precision balances have readability range between 0.1 mg and 1 g and capacity from 200 g to 64 kg. Hence, there is a XPR balance to suit every application.
• Capacity up to 64 kg
- Readability down to 0.1 mg - 1 g
• USP minimum weight down to 120 mg
• Best in Class: Use minimum sample quantities
- Thanks to exceptional weighing performance, you can use just the smallest amounts of your valuable samples – save costs and prevent waste.
• GWP and LabX: Be audit-ready anytime
- GWP Approved ensures your weighing results meet all your quality and compliance requirements. LabX software provides proven data integrity.
• SmartPan: Enjoy fast and accurate results
- The innovative SmartPan weighing pan provides exceptional stability, delivering faster results with improved repeatability.