No construction required for install
The complete kit can be installed in minutes and requires no wiring or wall modifications; all you need is just a ladder and screw driver. First, remove the existing sensor covers and replace them with Setra’s sensor. Next, connect using existing wires. Then, remove the legacy monitor and replace with Setra FLEX. Connect using existing wires and power, configure FLEX and you’re done!
Low-maintenance & contaminant-free sensing technology
Setra’s pressure transducers are dead-ended sensors, which means there is no air flowing through pressure tubing. Our proprietary variable capacitance transducer requires no maintenance or cleaning. Re-zero can be done on the Setra FLEX touch screen and sensor calibration can be performed if the application requires it.
The Setra FLEX unit includes a brilliant 7” touch screen display, configurable visual and audible alarming, isolation and non-isolation modes, alarm delay, key switch input, and control operation for VAV dampers. Multiple units can be easily configured using Setra’s USB cloning feature.
• Complete room pressure monitor kit to replace existing installations of hot-wire anemometer sensors
• Attaches to existing sensor housing and wall box
• No construction necessary; installs in minutes
• Includes AHR Innovation Award-winning Setra FLEX™
• Includes the no-maintenance Setra sensor
• Specifications match or exceed existing legacy monitors
• Required tools: a ladder & screw driver
• No cutting into walls and no pulling wires
Included in the Kit
• Setra FLEX-RM or FLEX-RC with 7” display
• A sensor housing kit that attaches to the existing through-the-wall sensor assembly and includes Setra’s proprietary dead-ended variable capacitance pressure sensing element
• A surface-mount adapter housing for Setra FLEX that can fit over existing wall boxes