Analytical Industries high-accuracy portable oxygen analyzers are for applications which must be controlled at several defined measurement points.
The GPR-1200 compact portable trace oxygen analyser features a 4-way valve that traps a gas sample in the sensor. This enables faster oxygen measurement times when moving from point to point in a process and also protects trace oxygen sensors from premature depletion due to exposure to ambient oxygen levels to increase their lifespan.
It all adds up to economical operation and low cost of ownership for this market-leading portable oxygen analyzer range.
• Measurement ranges from 0-10 ppm up to 0-100% O2
• Accuracy of better than 2% of range
• 24-32 months sensor life span (in normal use)
• Up to 30 days battery life
• Internal pump option
• 0-1V output
• XLT sensor options for CO2 backgrounds
• Rugged industrial enclosures