The HFM53 is a series of humidity temperature transmitters that uses the HygroClip S3 digital plug-in probe. The probe is separated from the transmitter by a 3 meter (9.8 ft) cable terminated with a weather proof connector.
Typical uses of the HFM53 are meteorological towers, airport weather stations and building rooftops. The enclosure is made of an aluminum alloy and is coated to withstand marine environments.
*HC2-S3 probe, SMP-41202-7 aspiration shield and A-HF5-Outdoor mounting plate included
• Designed for continuous data monitoring applications
• Available with dew point, enthalpy or other calculated parameters
• Supply voltage: 15…40VDC or 12…28VAC
• Two analog outputs (4..20 mA, 0…5V, etc.) permit signal transmission over long distances
• Fully interchangeable plug-in HC2-S3 probe with durable, field proven ROTRONIC Hygromer humidity sensor.
• Operating temperature limits at probe: -50 to +100°C
• User configurable
• Software based probe calibration with certified humidity standards.
• Includes natural aspiration radiation shield and mounting plate suitable for 1.5″ diameter pole.
• Optional foam filter allows sensors to operate in coastal and marine environments. Aluminum enclosure is treated with special marine coating.