Designed for continuous data monitoring applications, available with dew point, enthalpy or other calculated parameters
• Designed for continuous data monitoring applications
• Available with dew point, enthalpy or other calculated parameters
• Supply voltage: 15…40VDC or 12…28VAC
• Two analog outputs (4..20 mA, 0…5V, etc.) permit signal transmission over long distances
• Fully interchangeable plug-in HC2-S3 probe with durable, field proven ROTRONIC Hygromer humidity sensor.
• Operating temperature limits at probe: -50 to +100°C
• User configurable
• Software based probe calibration with certified humidity standards.
• Includes natural aspiration radiation shield and mounting plate suitable for 1.5″ diameter pole.
• Optional foam filter allows sensors to operate in coastal and marine environments. Aluminum enclosure is treated with special marine coating.
View All Part Numbers