For the highest demands
The intrinsically safe submersible pressure transmitter model IL-10 has been designed for the highest requirements of level measurement. Owing to their high accuracy, reliability and their excellent media resistance, it is the ideal solution for almost all level measurements in hazardous areas.
Especially noteworthy are the outstanding approval-related characteristics (IECEx and ATEX). In addition, the IL-10 has the North-American approvals FM (USA) and CSA (Canada).
A hermetically sealed and robust stainless steel case with ingress protection IP68 enables immersion depths of up to 300 m.
The submersible pressure transmitter is supplied with a power supply of DC 10 ... 30 V via a suitable isolated barrier and provides an output signal of 4 ... 20 mA, 2-wire.
• Suitable for all level measurements in hazardous areas
• Explosion protection in accordance with IECEx, ATEX, FM and CSA
• Shipbuilding approval in accordance with GL
• Ingress protection IP68 up to 300 m immersion depth
• Wastewater treatment and biogas production
• Brackish water and fuel tanks in shipbuilding
• Oil and fuel storage tanks
• Mining and gas extraction