The IR608A is an infrared thermometer with a laser pointer for easy targeting. A quick and effective diagnostic tool for identifying problems in a wide variety of applications like HVAC/R, fire safety and protection, industrial maintenance automotive and quality control. The IR608A is robust yet lightweight with a solid ergonomic design.
The IR608A comes with one (1) 9 V battery (installed) and user's manual.
• "Pistol grip design" for comfortable grip
• Small enough to fit in your pocket
• Measuring range – 18°C - 400°C (0ºF - 750°F)
• Fixed emissivity at 0.95
• Laser sighting for accurate targeting (CE EN60825 certified class II)
• Display hold
• Fast response time
• Distance to spot size ratio 8:1
• Accuracy to 2%
• Backlit display
• Battery included
• Distance to spot size 8:1
• Low battery indicator: battery icon appears in display