R. STAHL offers intrinsically safe IS pac isolators for every automated system-specific need, in any possible industry, from engineering to cabinet manufacturing.
• Inputs or outputs intrinsically safe Class I, II, III, Div. 1 [EEx ia] IIC/IIB
• All standard functions with 2 channels per module
• Galvanic isolation between inputs, outputs and power supply
• Modules for DIN-rail installation or comfortable system integration via pac-Carrier
• Detachable terminals available in screw terminal, spring clamp terminal and insulation cutting terminal versions
• Extended temperature range -20˚C … + 70˚C
• Installation also possible in Zone 2, Zone 22 (non-conductible dust) or Div. 2