Sensitivity range: 0.5 - 5.0 µm
Simplifies air particle monitoring for remote locations.
The IsoAir® 310P Air Particle Sensor makes it easy to monitor air in remote locations or in areas with process restraints.
Real-time particle monitoring gives quick notification of particle anomalies, detecting 0.5 and 5.0 µm for GMP and FDA compliance. A central vacuum is not needed to operate the particle sensor, and it features a built in “low noise” blower together with a Hepa filtered exhaust.
It has unparalleled performance in a chemical-resistant and easy-to-disinfect 316 L box, and the passivated stainless steel surface has well defined microbial control characteristics.
The clean, reliable internal pump lowers installation costs and the need for costly vacuum system connections; the instrument is available with a wide range of communications protocol such as Ethernet, Modbus, Wifi, Analog 4-20mA for full compatibility with the existing monitoring system.
• Four standard channel sizes with two-channel pharmaceutical mode
• Flow rate of 1.0CFM
• Passivated 316L stainless-steel enclosure
• Automatic shutoff for capped probe, flow sensing
• Compliance with ISO 21501-4 and CE standards
• Two local LEDs for status and activity, easy to see and understand status lights
• Optional 4-20 mA inputs allow for integration of up to three environmental input sensors
• Queues 3,000 samples in the event of computer system failure
• Available validation documentation
• Ethernet, Modbus, OPC and 4-20 mA outputs meet 21 CFR Part 11 regulations for data transmission security
• Identifies breakdown in isolator protection
• Interfaces with optional FacilityPro, Pharmaceutical Net or FacilityNet software for comprehensive management of the cleanroom
• Automatic paging allows rapid response to alarms
• Easy to remove sensor simplifies calibration and service
• Diode laser reduces maintenance requirements
• Pump with HEPA filtered exhaust protects from creation of more particles
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing area
• Isolator monitoring
• Cleanroom monitoring
• Aerospace and industrial applications
• Trend analysis
• Statistical process control