The Anderson-Negele L3 Pressure and Level Transmitter has been designed to measure process pressure or hydrostatic level in sanitary process applications. The state-of-the-art temperature compensation reduces errors associated with process temperature changes with improved zero stability reduces sensor interaction. The graphical user interface makes set-up and programming easy by directly aligning to the HARTTM DD menu structure. The field repairable and reconfigurable design allows the user to change the display orientation, add a remote cable, or replace a component in the field without impact to accuracy.
• Intuitive user interface makes set-up and configuration easy
• Field repairable and reconfigurable through modular design
• State of the art temperature compensation allows temperature resistant pressure and level measurement
• On board interface allows reconfiguration including 10:1 turndown in any units
• Integrated tank tables allows volume and mass output when tank and product information are input
• Patented dual o-ring seals provide IP69K ingress protection
• Standard Hart 7.0 communication and graphical LCD display