For demanding measurement tasks
The LH-10 submersible pressure transmitter has been designed for level measurement in contact with the medium in harsh operating conditions. It offers an accuracy of 0.25 % and, with an ingress protection of IP 68, is suitable for permanent level measurements up to 300 m water column.
It offers excellent quality, is reliable and, through a multitude of options, can be used in all conventional level measurement applications. For instance, integrated temperature measurement, lightning protection, case from Hastelloy® or FEP cable are available as options.
For the highest accuracy requirements, the optional temperature measurement enables the compensation of temperature fluctuations in the medium on the measuring result.
Robust and reliable
A hermetically-sealed, fully-welded and exceptionally robust stainless steel case ensures a long service life and permanent sealing.
Specifically for external applications, integrated lightning protection is available, in order to ensure a maximum operating life in harsh environments.
For the highest media resistance, this submersible pressure transmitter is available in an optional design out of Hastelloy® and high-resistance FEP cable.
• Precise and reliable
• Integrated temperature measurement (option)
• Design out of Hastelloy® and FEP cable for especially high resistance (option)
• Ingress protection IP 68 permanently up to 300 m water column
• Level measurement in rivers and lakes
• Deep well and groundwater monitoring
• Level measurement in vessel and storage systems
• Control of sewage lift and pumping stations
• Monitoring of sewage, settling and stormwater retention basins