The only true 0.1 micron particle counter
**OPTIMAL FOR TESTING OF ASTM2299 MASKS**
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter is a laser diode-based true 0.1 micron (μm) particle counter with 1.00 CFM flow rate. It provides real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles with three configurations to meet your unique application needs.
With a comprehensive set of features and unequaled accuracy, the Lasair III 110 Airborne Particle Counter offers reduced operating costs and the reliability and longevity to support its three-year laser warranty.
The Lasair III 110 .1 micron Particle Counter can be used as a mobile counter to localize source of particles, and it comes with a full range of accessories for monitoring in different applications, including high-pressure gas.
It features a chemical-resistant, stainless-steel case that is easy to clean/wipe down and is designed to minimize particle traps. Patented Smart Flow technology eliminates traditional under-counting errors in manifold sampling.
Optional on-board batteries provide over seven hours of continuous mobile use, so you can run a sample for an entire shift without having to leave the cleanroom.
• True .1 micron particle counters
• Diode laser
• Eight user-adjustable size channels from 0.1 to 5.0 μm
• Saves up to 10,000 samples for review, sorting, data filtering and printing
• USB data download to flash memory key
• Built-in thermal printer
• Large, 8.4 inch IR touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
• Quiet carbon-free blower/pump for portable applications
• Particle counter integrates up to four environmental sensors; differential pressure, temperature and relative humidity, air flow velocity and more
• Optional high-efficiency exhaust filter for ISO Cleanroom Class 1-2
• Available in 12 language so you can use the same instrument and process across language barriers
• Calculations and reports for ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
• Interfaces with FacilityNet Software for comprehensive data management
• Saving/reloading recipes reduces time to certify your cleanroom, and reduces risk for errors
• Control airborne cleanroom particle monitoring remotely via web browser: set-up, sample, display, print, download data and upload sample recipes without having to re-enter the cleanroom
• Comprehensive cleanroom data management
• Data download to Excel or USB flash memory key
• Use same airborne particle counter for ISO Class 1-9 applications
• Diode laser eliminates need for frequent, costly laser cleaning
• Optional critical orifice configuration can use house vacuum for aerosol manifold applications
• Testing of ASTM2299 masks
• Cleanroom and minienvironment airborne particle counting
• High-sensitivity applications
• Facility certification to ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
• Troubleshooting/mobile applications
• Manifold sampling (with Aerosol Manifold II)
• Process gas monitoring (with High Pressure Diffuser)
• Ultraclean zones (ISO 1-2)