The Lumiglas® K25-Ex VISULEX Camera System for inspection and long-range observation of technical processes in Hazardous Locations. The permanent availability of visual process data in a central control room saves considerable expenses such as work and travel time. Physical visits to critical production areas or external facilities are no longer required, contributing to plant safety. This camera is available with a fixed lens or with a zoom lens with a resolution of up to 480 TV lines. The 316 stainless steel housing is approved for Ex Zones 1 & 2, Group IIc (includes Groups IIa & IIb) and protection type IP 67. An adjustable stainless steel mounting bracket is provided to allow for accurate adjustment of the camera view. Explosion proof lights are available for lighting the viewing area.
• Mounting: bracket or sanitary clamp mount
• Explosion proof: Ex Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22, Group IIc and IIIc
• Power: 12 V from power supply, transformer supplied
• Housing: polished stainless steel (Type K25)
• Size: 71 mm dia. x 140 mm length
• Resolution: 480 lines, 0.4 megapixels
• Zoom lens: 10X optical, x4 digital