The Precision Digital PDW30 gives you a simple, straightforward way to get an analog, discrete, or Modbus® signal from where you have it to where you need it. It's a point-to-point wireless bridge packaged in a rugged, weather-tight housing that is designed to meet the demands of industrial installations.
The PDW30 is simple to order, simple to configure, and easy to trust with your application. Guaranteed ranges assure it will work with your application or you can send it back - no questions asked. A wireless survey tool is available for those installations that require a site survey for longer distances, making it easy to verify the setup will work the first time.
The primary unit accepts an analog, discrete, or Modbus® input and wirelessly broadcasts it to the secondary unit. The secondary unit then recreates that signal at its location. Just put the units in the field wherever you have a process signal and 24 VDC power.
Fixed or remote antenna modules as well as a wide range of accessories are available, including mounting kits, antenna-related accessories, and repeaters. The antenna may be directly attached or remotely located. High gain directional antennas are also offered.
• Signal Wire Replacement in a Rugged, Industrial Housing
• Inputs and Outputs on Both Field Units
• Simple to Order, Configure, & Install
• 1 Mile Line-of-Sight Outdoor, 500 Ft Indoor Range
• Inputs: Analog (4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, 1-5 V), Digital, and RS-485 Modbus Communications
• Outputs: Analog (4-20 mA), Digital, and RS-485 Modbus® Communications
• Remote or Attached Antenna
• Repeaters and Directional Antennas Available
• Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
• Software Available for Even Easier Setup
• NEMA 4X, IP68 Enclosure