The Precision Digital PDW90 is a rugged, customizable, point-to-multipoint wireless bridge. It offers a highly-flexible means of getting an analog, digital, or Modbus® signal from where you have it to where you need it. Modular input/output cards and expandable field units mean that the PDW90 can be customized to meet the needs of any wireless application.
The PDW90 is simple to order, simple to configure, and easy to trust with your application. It can be ordered as either preassembled kits or as individual, modular components. Guaranteed ranges assure it will work with your application or you can send it back - no questions asked. A wireless survey tool is available for those installations that require a site survey for longer distances, making it easy to verify the setup will work the first time.
Field units accept analog, discrete, or Modbus® inputs and wirelessly broadcast it to the PDW90 base station. The base station can recreate these signals with its onboard RS-485 or analog and digital I/O cards. It can also be programmed to activate relays or output analog/digital signals to the field units. Just put the field units wherever there are process signals and the base station in the control room.
Fixed or remote antenna modules as well as a wide range of accessories are available, including mounting kits, antenna-related accessories, and repeaters. The antenna may be directly attached or remotely located. High gain directional antennae are also offered.
• Point to Multi-Point Signal Wire Replacement
• Simple to Configure Using PDW Manager Programming
• Software and Onboard USB
• Range: 1 Mile Line-of-Sight, 500 Ft Indoor
• Rugged Plastic NEMA 4X Field Enclosure
• Field or Wall Mounted
• RS-485 Modbus Standard
• Up to 16 Dual Input/Output Expansion Cards
• Analog Input, Analog Output, Relay Output, and Digital I/O Cards Available
• Analog Input and Output, Four Digital I/O, and RS-485 Modbus® Standard
• Remote or Attached Antenna
• Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
• NEMA 4X, IP68 Enclosure