The Setra Systems 5000 Series Remote Particle Counters are the most feature-advanced remote particle counters available. Integration is easy into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232.
The 5000 Series remote particle counters display and report 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as (optional) temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
These remote particle counters store up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument. Setra Systems counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser.
All Setra Systems counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 5000 Series ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Included in the Box:
• Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum
• Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter -US, -EU, -UK or -CN)
• 5000 Series Calibration Certificate
• 5000 Series Quick Start Guide
• 5000 Series User Manual and Instrument Management Software (USB Key)
• 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
• Long life laser diode technology
• Measures up to 6 channels of simultaneous data
• Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³
• Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display
• Temperature and relative humidity probe included
• Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes
• Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
• Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
• Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
• Displays and externally prints reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 and FS 209E
• Internal audible alarm
• User-definable reports
• User-selectable channel sizes
• Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
• Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
• Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
• Light weight stainless steel enclosure
• 2 year warranty. Extended warranties available.