The Setra Systems 7000 Series Remote Particle Counters are the most feature advanced remote particle counters available. The 7000 series measures 0.3 μm to 25 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM). The 7000 series can be used as stand-alone battery operated instruments or can be easily integrated into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232.
The 7000 Series reports and displays 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or via printer, USB key, real time through its versatile output options or export to Setra Systems data-download software. Setra Systems counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser.
The 7000 Series particle counters store up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument. These particle counters also have a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m³.
All Setra Systems counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 7000 series ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Included in the Box:
• Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum
• Purge Filter Assembly 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM)
• Rechargeable Battery 55Wh
• Temperature / RH Probe 32-140°F (0-60°C) ±1°F (0.5°C), 0-100% ±2%
• Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter -US, -EU, -UK or -CN)
• USB Cable 6' (1.8m)
• 7000 Series Calibration Certificate
• 7000 Series Quick Start Guide
• 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
• Long life laser diode technology
• Measures up to 6 channels of simultaneous data
• Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³
• Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display
• Temperature and relative humidity probe included
• Stores up to 45,000 sample records, 1,000 sample locations and 50 recipes
• Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
• Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
• Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
• Displays and externally prints reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 and FS 209E
• Internal audible alarm
• User-definable reports
• User-selectable channel sizes
• Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
• Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
• Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
• Light weight stainless steel enclosure
• 2 year warranty. Extended warranties available