Setra’s humidity sensors include a wall mount, duct mount, and outside air versions. All models feature removable sensor tips, NIST traceability and a durable capacitive sensor capable of a 0 to 99% full scale RH measurement and recovery of 100% saturation. The sensors offers accurate humidity with active or passive temperature sensing available in ±2%, ±3%, or ±5% RH accuracy.
Replaceable Sensor Tip for Easy Calibration - The SRH offers the industry's easiest replaceable sensor tip. Removing it requires no special training and can be easily replaced by the end user. No calibration is needed because each sensor module is factory calibrated before shipping, reducing downtime during service intervals.
Active & Passive Temperature Outputs - The SRH can be ordered with either a passive (RTD Thermistory) or Active (Analog) temperature output, enabling 2 measurements from 1 device. Units configured with the active temperature options feature jumper selectable Tspan ranges 40°C, 50°C and 60°C.
Worry Free 5 Year Warranty - The SRH comes with a 5 year warranty on electronics and a 2 year warranty on the sensor module, giving the user peace of mind over the life of the product.
• Active Temperature With Jumper Selectable
• Excellent Reliability Through ASIC Technology
• Robust Capacitive Sensor Design
• Low Cost of Ownership
• ±2%, ±3% and ±5% FS Accuracy
• Low Profile
• Durable Capacitive Sensor
• 0 to 99% Full Scale RH Measurement
• Replaceable Sensor Tip
• Quick Mount, 2 Screw Install With Plug-In Terminal Wiring
• 5 Year Warranty on Electronics
• 2 Year Warranty on Sensor Module
• CE and RoHS Compliant
• HVAC/R Control
• Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
• Antique Preservation