The T16 is a miniature loop-powered RTD temperature transmitter integrated into a compact aluminum connection head. The T16 is ideal for applications where additional signal enhancement is required and space is limited, such as process skids and small reactor vessels.
The T16 is easily programmed with a PC using the Burns TP16 Programming Module and communication software.
• Input: 2 or 3 wire PT100 RTD
• Temperature Range: -200°C to 500°C
• Minimum Span: 25°C
• Output: 2 wire current loop 4-20mA
• Supply Voltage: 8 – 30 Vdc
• Operating Range: -40°C to 85°C
• Size: 2.05” x 1.97” Conduit Port: ¼ NPT
• Sensor Port: 3/8-24 UNF