The Amprobe TMA21HW Hot Wire anemometer technology eliminates the use of bearings and rotating parts. Because of this fact the meter is durable and provides good and stable accuracy of the measurements. It is used for indoor air quality and HVAC/R technicians measuring heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, wind flow and temperature in residential, commercial and industrial air conditioning systems.
The TMA-21HW comes with USB cable and PC software, six (6) AAA batteries (installed), user's manual, and a hard carrying case.
• Highly accurate thermometer with 0.1% basic accuracy for precise measurements
• Fast response telescopic probe for use in hard to reach places
• Air Flow Volume (cfm, cmm)
• Velocity m/s, ft/min, knots, km/h, mph
• Relative Humidity and Temperature Measurement
• Data hold & Maximum / Minimum with Time stamp
• Data Memory and Real function (99 sets)
• 512 kB auto data-logging capacity
• Large backlit LCD display with 5 parameters
• Auto Power ON / OFF setting
• USB interface
• Simple and safe to use
• Included Accessories: Batteries, Hard Carrying case, USB Cable, and CD Software