TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Alpha Controls and Instrumentation Inc. (herein referred to as Alpha Controls). If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms Of Service and Conditions which govern the Alpha Controls relationship with you in regards to this website. The services that Alpha Controls provides to you are subject to the following Terms Of Service. Alpha Controls reserves the right to update the Terms Of Service at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the Terms Of Service can be reviewed by clicking on the "Terms Of Service" hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its network of web properties, Alpha Controls provides you with access to a variety of resources, including product information and pricing, brand information and pricing, and calibration services (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties, are subject to the "Terms Of Service".
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Alpha Controls immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Alpha Controls will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Alpha Controls or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms Of Service, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Alpha Controls server, or the network(s) connected to any Alpha Controls server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Alpha Controls server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail notifications, contact forms, and quote request forms, or other communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate and/or share information with Alpha Controls (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
1. Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
2. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
3. Send, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
4. Distribute, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
5. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
6. Distribute files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
7. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
8. Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
9. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
10. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
11. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
12. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
13. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
14. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Alpha Controls reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Alpha Controls deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of Alpha Controls.