Save time with the right level of infrared and analysis
Whether you are up on the roof inspecting heating, ventilation and air conditioning, deep in the plant scanning a motor, or if you are locking out an electrical panel, you rely on your tools to have the power and features to get your job done fast.
The Fluke TiS20+ handheld thermal camera puts the power of thermal imaging at your fingertips. Designed to make your job quicker and easier, this thermal imager is the right tool for:
• Commercial electricians
• Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration technicians
• Maintenance technicians
Get context with a combined visual light and infrared image
In thermography, context matters. Let Fluke IR-Fusion™ make your job easier by using a thermal image overlaid on a visual light image to give you the full picture of where the issue is before it becomes a problem. Simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the level of infrared. Whether you are finding an uneven load on a switchgear or inspecting a ventilation system, the Fluke TiS20+ helps you detect issues quickly.
• Continuous touchscreen IR-Fusion™
• 5 hours battery life
• Can withstand drop up to 2 meter
• Water and dust resistant—IP54 enclosure rating
• Automatically organize and file thermal images with Fluke Connect™ Asset Tagging
• 120 x 90 infrared resolution